Love Lula Beauty Box December 2016

12:00:00

This months Love Lula box has arrived and it's another really generous box from them and perfect for  winter skin and warming you up!

It contained:



Balm Balm Bergamot Perfume
I was so excited to try this as cruelty free perfume is something I'm really struggling to find. This is a gorgeous scent but it has no staying power at all which is really disappointing.

Madara Total Renewal Night Cream
This is a generous deluxe size of their night cream and this will pair perfectly wth their serum that was sent in a previous box.

PHB Lavender and Ylang Ylang Sugar Scrub
This is a solid bar which melts on application to your skin. I really love the smell of this and I can't wait to give it a proper go.

John Masters Argan Oil
This was such a cute little bottle and given how much my skin is suffering with winter its a nice welcome addition!

Beauty Brews Poise Strawberry and Ginger Tea
This smelt amazing but as I have issues with fructose and apple is off the menu I can't drink this. Its so annoying that teas like this contain more apple than the two ingredients they've actually advertised on the front of the packaging!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe