Amarya March 2012

01:14:00

My March Amarya contained:

John Masters Lavender and Rosemary Shampoo for Normal hair - This smells very strongly of lavender. It foams well and left my hair super soft and shiny. Compared to other natural shampoos it performs well but it doesn't foam up as well as conventional shampoos will. I would definitely buy this again! 
John Masters Lip Calm - This is a gorgeous, lemony balm that is full of natural oils and super moisturising. 
REN Anti-ageing treatment - This a thick oil that you apply at night. This reminds me of the Liz Earle Superskin Oil and is about the same price. I don't need a concentrated anti ageing product but I do like using a good oil every now and again for a boost and I think the Liz Earle will be more suited to this purpose than the REN. 
Inlight facial oil sachet - This smelt gorgeous. The only problem I had was that it smelt no different and felt no different to the facial oil I made up myself from base oils and essential oils. Don't think I could pay for this. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe