Amarya July

12:14:00

Amarya July 2012


This is wat I found in my Amarya this month!


  • REN Moroccan Rose Otto Body Cream 50ml - This smell heavenly! 
  • REN Photoactive Sun Veil 3ml - I'm saving this for my summer holidays, don't think we have much use for sun cream in England ATM! 
  • Antipodes Day Cream 5ml 
  • Inika Eyeshadow (Full size) - These are gorgeously pigmented loose mineral eyeshadows. There were 2 colours in the boxes this month and thankfully my mum and I got different ones so I can show both! 


Peach Fetish - a lovely dark pinky colour!
This is a gorgeous peach with very faint blue sparkle in it!

A while ago, I received one of these shadows from a Marie Claire giveaway so I thought I'd add it here too to show another colour they have available:

Gunmetal - a dark steel colour

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe