BareMinerals Event!

20:38:00


So I attended (read: crashed!) a BareMinerals event in Harvey Nichols Manchester on Thursday. We were treated to bubbly and given a lesson on how to achieve the perfect BareMinerals face!

Everyone there was lovely and let us play around with products and gave out sage advice. 

We got a goodie bag containing a full size High Shine Eyecolour in Electric which is a gorgeous sea green sort of colour, a half size Flawless Definition Mascara in Black which is my HG mascara and a 3ml sample of the Night Serum that I'm giving a go at the moment. We also got a free tote bag!

I bought myself a Clear Radiance. After getting a mini in a set from Sephora last year I couldn't wait to get a full size! 

I also got this:

The Afterparty READY Eyeshadow Palette
Clockwise from took left: Cheers, Mingle, Lights Down, Rowdy
I have to admit, this was bought mostly on the strength of Rowdy. This photo really doesn't do it justice, it is a gorgeous taupey brown in real life!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe