The Vegan Kind Beauty Box February 2017

07:30:00

February is time for The Vegan Kind's quarterly beauty box and this was another one that really impressed! There was supposed to be a PHB Lip Gloss in this too but I hate Lip Gloss so I gave this to my mum.



Tea Face Hydration Scrub (Full Size) worth £17.95
This is a mask and scrub in one, with the tea leaves doing the exfoliating for you. It doesn't smell as much like tea as you would expect it to but it does create a bit of a mess when putting it on so beware! 

Noughty Intensive Care Leave In Conditioner (Full Size) worth £6.99
This is part of a range available at Superdrug that I'm really exited to try more. Superdrug are a lifesaver when going cruelty free as all their own brand is certified cruelty free so theres always an alternative there if you are stuck! Im 

Spectrum Beauty Sponge (Full Size) worth £4.99
This is vegan and latex free make up sponge. I prefer using fingers for make up application as I find it much easier to control and you get a more natural finish but I will give this a go anyway! 

Grounded Lip Scrub (Full Size) worth £4.95
We had the hair mask in a box a few months ago and I'm really happy to see more from this brand. This scrub smells and tastes amazing! I'm not sure if I would choose to buy one of these though, you could make one just as good for a few pence given how little sugar is involved! 



I also included in the photo the hand cream from this months lifestyle box, the food has been eaten!

Human + Kind Watermelon hand, elbow and foot cream (Full size) worth £5.54
We have had a hand cream from Human + Kind before in these boxes, these are great value creams and do the job well. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe