Love Lula Beauty Box March 2017

08:00:00

I'm woefully late at putting this up, partly due to the fact that I needed to chase Love Lula up to actually send it out as my subscription failed last month due to a cancelled card and even though I'd paid the for the box the month before it clearly hadn't been sent out until I chased asking where mine was! They did deal with it quickly though and it was sent out when I chased it up. The surprise was completely ruined though as I'd seen the contents on social media by then.

The March box when it finally came was another great one from Love Lula and great value as usual with a good mix of products.




Seascape Unwind Body Wash - Full Size - £16
Its great to see a full size shoer gel in the box and this one has a gorgeous scent and lathers well.

PHB Brightening Hand Cream - Full Size - £10.95
I've already worked my way through the Lavender version of this which is amazing so I'm happy to see another scent! Not too convinced at why I'd need to brighten the skin on my hands but the cream itself does sink in really quickly and is great applied before bed.

Hurraw Papaya Pineapple Lip Balm - Full Size - £4.99
I'm just about to finish the Hurraw Moon Balm that Love Lula sent out in the box last year so another one from them is great to see. These lip balms are really moisturising and always have brilliant scents and tastes!

Laidbare For Richer For Porer Mask - Full Size - £7.99
This was the most disappointing product as it is a repeat in this box which is such a shame. I buy the box to try new things, not to have the same things sent out twice! The mask itself is a good cleansing mask but I personally don't like the inclusion of grains to exfoliate, they are just too harsh on facial skin.

Kimberley Sayer Moisturising Lotion - Sachet 
My skin really didn't agree with this, it felt tight after using it and it just didn't seem moisturising enough.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe