Hello!

16:35:00


Hello everyone!
Thank you and welcome to my new blog! I figured it was time I started sharing some of what I do, I was getting a bit lonely on my own!
I have been interested in green topics for a long time. I believe that nature is sacred and that we really should do all we can to look after her. I’m going to be posting about lots of the things I do, things I want to do and other things that interest me. Also, expect a hefty dose of beauty stuff and kitchen witchery :)
I’m not professing to be perfect. I'm also not a crazy hippy type. I have a BSc (Hons) Environmental Science degree so if I mention anything sciencey, I do know what I’m talking about! There is so much “green” stuff out there it can swamp people and I want to help you carve out your own path, at your own pace. 
If anyone has any questions they want to ask or topics they want me to cover, feel free to get in touch! 
Jaqz x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe