Boudoir Prive November

20:38:00

This was my November Boudoir Prive box!






I got:

  • Rahua Shampoo and Conditioner sachets
    • I really like these products. My hair looks gorgeous after using them! I have looked the brand up online and the ingredients are online in full (good green points) and I applaud their approach of sourcing the oil from the Amazon tribes who use traditional methods to source and process the ungurahua oil. 
    • Would I buy? Definitely, if only I could afford them at the moment! 
  • Vinies Veda Luminous Skin Mask
    • This has caused some controversy on FB. It is a potent natural product and many people have had severe reactions to it due to its high potency and leaving it on too long. 
    • I left it on for 2 mins max (timed exactly) and took it off with freezing cold water. My skin tingled slightly but was nowhere near the red or burning reactions others have had. It did leave my skin lovely and soft afterwards too so I do like this mask and will use again. 
    • Would I buy? Probably not. It is very expensive for what it is and I don't need a skin rejuvenating mask like this at the moment. 
  • Korres Rose moisturiser
    • This smells lovely and went on well.  Korres are one of the more natural brands out there at the moment.
  • Dead Sea Spa body lotion
    • This is a lovely lotion that went on my skin perfectly and sunk in fast. 
  • Studio Makeup lipstick in tender pink
    • Not my colour, so I haven't tried it as it is now someones christmas present.
Overall:
I LOVE the fact that 4 of these products are more natural products and they are in there because they work, not just because they are green. The Vinies Veda probably should have come with more in the way of instruction as we only got told the correct time and method of application and removal once people had had very bad reactions to it. Apart from that it was a great selection and well worth the money. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe