Bare Minerals BarePro Foundation

13:12:00




I managed to try the new Bare Minerals BarePro foundation this week and I'm very impressed. Its a good colour match for my ghostly pale skin and offers build able coverage. I also bought the new brush to go along with it, it's so soft! You apply this by putting a tiny amount on the brush, tapping off the excess and then buffing in as you do with the loose foundations.

I'm also so impressed with the concealer. It really does cover my dark circles and brightens my eyes and its a pretty good dupe for my previous non-cruelty free Bobbi Brown corrector that I thought I would never replace!

As I bought it at an event Selfridges were running, I also got a goodie bag with the serum and a mini lip balm in which I'm excited to use.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe