The Little Book of Hygge

12:00:00

As I've been trying to get more Hygge in my life since January, I've noticed the movement appears to have completely exploded this summer and there's loads of books coming out on how to Hygge. 


I've just started reading Meik Wiking's Little Book of Hygge and I thought I would share the bits of hygge we are all doing without even realising it that we totally should celebrate more often! 

My favourite is hyggebusker - that one pair of pants you would never be seen in in public but are so comfy you live in them at home and are actually likely to be your favourite pants. We all have hyggebusker! 

There is also søndasgshygge - hygge you do on a Sunday thats all about having a slow day with tea, books music and blankets. We always have a PJ day one day a week if we can and now we have a word for it! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe