Love Lula Beauty Box April 2017

12:00:00

The April Love Lula box came as a bit of a surprise as I wasn't expecting it so soon! Like last month, we do have another repeat product but at least this is a full size upgrade to a travel size we have had previously. I still would like to only see new things in the boxes as I buy them to try things I haven't had before, not to just get repeat products.



Madara AHA Peel Mask - Full Size - £20
This is the repeat product that we now have the full size for. I do like this mask and it reminds me of the Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel but I think I prefer the Elemis. I would have preferred to see a new product rather than another repeat two boxes in a row. 

FOM Moisturiser - Travel Size
This is the standout product of the box for me and this little pot is worth just over £15. This was a really great moisturiser that made my skin look and feel plumped up and didn't leave it feeling tight at all. 

Greenfrog Soapberry Hand Wash - Travel Size
I have had the shower gel minis in the boxes before now and they are ok, but nothing special. This unfortunately is the same, it does the job but there isn't much else to report! 

Apple & Bears Body Wash - Travel Size
This was an acceptable shower gel but nothing special. Like with the body lotion we have previously had in the boxes, the scent was a bit too artificial for me. 

Marlenha Bloom Anti-Age Moisturiser - Sachet
This sunk in quite quickly but I don't think it was moisturising enough for my skin and it did feel a bit too tight.

This months box is worth £44 in total.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe